I didn't have to go far to find my photo for today. When I got up this morning (though it was in fact, nearly noon!) I found that our front door and mailbox had been "tagged" (or taguée) overnight. The tag on the door isn't nearly so interesting, but I was rather taken with the graffiti on the mailbox. It's pretty, and doesn't cover up our names. Though I have no idea what it says on the mailslot. According to our landlord, who happened to drop by today, it's up to the city to clean up graffiti tags on buildings. We'll see how long that takes!
Accomplished today: bike ride in the sun, bought some new used books, worked on lesson-planning for after vacation, and made an awesome pizza and apple crisp for dinner and dessert with my housemates and a friend.

I love photo of the day. I think this is rather interesting--normally I wouldn't be a fan of graffiti, especially on my mailbox, but you're right--it is pretty and it doesn't cover your names! I just hope that what is written there isn't offensive at all! :)
ReplyDeleteVaut mieux pas chercher à comprendre je crois! (rire jaune)
ReplyDelete