Friday, March 4, 2011
Friendly Faces
Though I shirked my blogger-ly duties by not posting yesterday, I did spend quite a long time outside - nearly three-hours(!) - walking with a friend, enjoying the sun and chattering away in French and English. The weather was perfect, and the company, delightful.
Today I decided to give my legs a much-needed rest and instead took advantage of the sun while comfortably parked on a bench over the Moselle, just behind my apartment. I read for over one and a half hours, until my eyes were glazing over at the sight of never-ending, long passages marvelling over the marvellousness of the indescribably wonderful and delightful marvels of the life of the royal court in 16th century France. Ô! Princesse de Clèves, the things I do in the name of becoming more well-rounded and better-read in French...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment