Today I walked to Montigny, the town in which I teach, to go see an expo of engravings that's only open through the weekend. On the way there, I was delighted to see my first crocuses of the year:
The expo was in the Château de Courcelles - not so much a "castle," as we think of it, but instead an estate home from the 19th Century. I had never been inside before, but it's really a lovely space. The interior of the building has been both renovated and conserved, and now serves primarily as exposition space for ever-changing art displays.
Château de Courcelles
I walked home along a different path than the one I usually take. and got to see lots of lovely walking paths through a particularly "green" section of town. Now we just have to wait for the trees to bud out again!
No comments:
Post a Comment