Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joyeuses Fêtes!

And so, all good things must come to an end. The snow is gone, temperatures are up and we had an evening of rain/drizzle here in Metz. But it was much fun while it lasted!!!

Tomorrow morning (early!) I leave for a whirlwind week of family, friends, travel and holiday festivities. I head to Paris tomorrow where I will spend 2 days with my uncle, aunt and cousin before my mom and step-dad arrive on Christmas day. The three of us will then head south to Vienne to visit and fête with my French family there for 3 days. Christmas with them 2 years ago was a spectacularly fun and wonderful event, and I'm really looking forward to it again! After, we will head north to Metz, spend a short 2 days here, before returning to Paris for the remainder of the holidays. Paris for New Year's, how exciting!

I wish you all happy holidays, and a very happy start to 2010!

'Til next year!

1 comment: