The furniture is all built-in - and features a lofted double bed:
I think I will probably miss my nice, big double windows from last year's studio, but there are many things in this apartment that can make up for that!
The "entry" of my room is my shower/sink space, each on one side of the door. That's another plus, despite sharing the apartment with 2 others, we each have our own shower and sink. Plus, more shelves! :)
Here's looking from in my room, through my "bathroom," out into the kitchen.
I'll work on getting some more pictures of the rest of the place. It's really very nice, and I'm very pleased to have gotten it!
In other news, first dance class of the year was tonight, and went swimmingly. It was wonderful to see friends again, to catch up on everyone's summer vacations and what they are all up to now.
And tomorrow, off to school in the morning to give a surprise hello to everyone and to check out what my schedule will be like this year. Should be fun!
In other news, first dance class of the year was tonight, and went swimmingly. It was wonderful to see friends again, to catch up on everyone's summer vacations and what they are all up to now.
And tomorrow, off to school in the morning to give a surprise hello to everyone and to check out what my schedule will be like this year. Should be fun!
I LOVE it--so glad it worked out. There's something that's really cosy about all the wood decor. Slightly Vermont, no?
ReplyDelete