I took these pictures yesterday, but the
manif got my attention so I posted about that instead.

View of the living room, from the entrance way. My bedroom is the open door at the far end of the room. Through the wall with the window is the kitchen.

This is the other side of the living space. The two doors are the bedrooms of my housemates. There are lovely big windows that look out to the street.

From the kitchen, looking at the entry.

From my doorway, view of the kitchen. It has all the necessary appliances - oven, micro and dishwasher included! Plus, it's totally outfitted for any cooking or baking project!

Another view of the kitchen. The door at the end is a kind of big pantry, with lots of shelves and hanging space since the bedrooms don't have closets.
I've now met two recently-arrived assistants - Michelle from California, and now a high school assistant; and Louise, from England, another primary assistant.
BEAUTIFUL! What a nice comfy place to live. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete