Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meanwhile....

So it's been nearly 5 months since I updated but with the start of the new school year, I'm back.

Since April I've been rather busy.
In May, I:
  • finished my semester classes
  • had my 25th birthday
  • finished my thesis, edited it and had it bound
  • said goodbye to the SkidParis gang
  • prepared my thesis presentation
  • traveled to Freiburg, Germany to visit lots of friends
In June, I:
  • presented and "defended" my thesis
  • finished my time at MiddParis
  • had a wonderful visit from my mother
  • visited Giverny
  •  saw an all-white, flash-mob-style dinner in front of Notre-Dame
  •  explored Daniel Buren's Monumenta exhibition, Excentrique(s) at the Grand Palais
  •  ate macarons (salted caramel is the best!)
  •  packed up everything I had in France and came home
In July and August, I:
  • spent 6 weeks at Middlebury, taking classes to finish my Master's degree in French
  • took day trips to the Ben & Jerry's Factory and the Morgan Horse Farm
  • graduated from Middlebury College
So now it's September and I'm enjoying a little bit of time to myself before the next bit of craziness starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment