Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Settling in Metz

Well, I'm not settling in Metz (yet) but these three artists in the ad campaign for the Centre Pompidou-Metz are . I absolutely adored these posters, and am bummed they've already been replaced with the next round - which are nowhere near as fun.

Andy Warhol


Pablo Picasso

Salvador Dali

Thatta way!
This has been set up in front of the Metz train station, for all those hoardes of tourists coming off the TGV. Don't want anyone to have a doubt as to where to go!

4 comments:

  1. Kappes, if you like this campaign, let me direct you to the website of the ad agency that is responsible! Their print work and commercials are clever and very inspiring!

    www.leg-agency.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way, there are giant versions of these posters in the Paris Metro! sooo exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aphex Twin is invited for the inauguration!

    ReplyDelete