Friday, April 12, 2013

The 13th

In the spirit of exploring new parts of Paris, on Thursday I decided to walk around the 13th arrondissement. It's not an area I know really at all, except for the BNF and where to get the best phô in the city. Friends recommended that I check out the Parc Monsouris, which is where I ended my excursion. I didn't spend much time there because it was starting to rain and I had already walked really far, but I'll definitely go back.

 Mon parcours

this area intrigues me in a special way because it is frequently featured in some of the romans policiers, detective novels, that I've read for class and for pleasure

Les Docks Cité de la Mode et du Design

really cool neon drips painted onto a building on the Seine

Parc de Bercy sports complex

 wavy footbridge over the river

 La Bibliothèque Nationale 

 La Seine

Église Sainte Anne on the rue de Tolbiac

No comments:

Post a Comment